Nothing is fresher than a little bit of fresh air :). So I present to you Ms Azuwachan, today’s Guest Blogger on a topic that makes me suddenly get up from my chair. Enjoy!
Summary – The Importance of Hubby … erk Hobby
5 reasons why people need to have a hobby in life.
- To fill your time. You are stupid if you don’t aprreciate the time and let it go just like that.
- A way to discover yourselves/your talent. Like if you love singing karaoke, maybe you REALLY have the talent to become a singer, who knows??
- Some hobbies that deal with technical stuffs can help you train yourselves to get better and better, like sewing for example. You sew often, and soon you’ll be an expert!!
- And from that 3rd point, who knows if you could earn cash from the expertise??! (I think Dato’ Siti Nurhaliza make use of this way, huhu~)
- A good hobby can help you to discipline yourselves, to reduce pressure, or just to get rid from people around you and to be alone. Especially to get rid from any one that could annoy you, heheh…
How to select a hobby?
- Know what you like. If you like music, go out and register for a class. See if it suits you. Same goes to other kind of hobbies.
- Go online. There are millions of stuffs you could get from it.
Oh, and don’t be too stingy. It’ll costs you some money, but this should not be a good reason for you to reject the idea. I mean, nothing good comes out easily.
Now, wait a minute. Why am I talking about this stuff??
My answer: I know some people who don’t aprreciate their hobbies, except they see it just for fun, nothing serious, a waste of money, bla bla bla…But like I said, if you make use of it carefully, it’ll give you much more benefits than disadvantages.
The thing that I hate most is when you yawn loudly and say ‘boringnye.’ or ‘letihnya’ without doing nothing, or without trying to find anything that would occupy your time.
Believe me, old folks get Alzhemier or ‘nyanyuk’ because they do not used to train their brain to keep on working, so you are likely to get this sickness and other diseases like obesity or diabetes if you let yourself sleep, or rest all the time.
So now get up!! Find a hobby and do it. Make daily plan if you need to, especially for those who’re working. Get bored with old hobby?? Search for a new one. It’s easier than you think Now, try a PS2. Final Fantasy is a good one, y’know. hehe…
copyright @ 2007, -azuwachan.blogspot-
————- Banji’s Personal Note ————
I personally would like to thank both Ms Intan and Ms aRa for supportively guess the today’s topic .. I guess I will have to come up with more attractive prize for any coming contest. Anyway.. after reading Azuwachan’s entry, I too have the urge to start a new hobby. But before that..
To ALL my friends visitting – “Can I know what’s your hobby? besides blogging of course”. I seriously would like to know you slightly better